At Northwest Gastroenterology and Northwest Endoscopy, we are committed to providing you with the best possible care from the moment you schedule your first visit with us. Part of our commitment is helping you understand your financial responsibility as our patient. We have developed a Patient Care Agreement to assist in explaining these responsibilities.
If you have any questions about the information presented here or want to discuss a financial issue with us, please call our billing office at 360-734-1420, option 5.
- We bill all major insurance companies and will also bill secondary or tertiary insurance.
- Co-pays and account balances are due at the time of service.
- We accept all major credit cards and health savings account cards.
- A diagnosis code cannot be changed for the purpose of securing reimbursement from insurance carriers.
- We offer flexible and easy payment options for both insured and non-insured patients.
If you have Medical Insurance
- See our Insurance Accepted (below) for a complete list, or call us to make sure we accept your insurance.
- It is your responsibility as our patient to provide accurate and current information at the time of service so that we may bill your insurance.
- Co-pays and account balances are payable at the time of your appointment. Your insurance coverage is an agreement between you and your insurance company. Financial responsibility rests with the patient for deductibles, co-insurance and non-covered services.
If you do not have Medical Insurance
- A self-payment discount is applied to office and procedure charges after you receive services, so be sure to state that you will be self-paying for services.
- All of our financial policies, including missed appointment fees, still apply to patients without insurance.
- We offer flexible payment options and are happy to assist you. You can contact our billing office at 360-734-1420, option 5, with any questions.
Missed appointment fees
A 24-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule all office visits and infusions. If you miss your appointment, the fees are:
- New patient or consultation office appointment: $50*
- Established patient office appointment: $25*
- Infusion appointment: $50*
A 48-hour notice is required to cancel or reschedule your procedure. If you miss your procedure appointment, the fee is $50*.
After 3 missed appointments, you may be dismissed from our practice.
*These fees are charged directly to you, not your insurance company, and must be paid before rescheduling.
- BlueCross BlueShield
- First Choice
- First Health
- Group Health
- L&I (Washington State)
- MedAdvantage plans
- Molina Healthcare of Washington
- Provider One
- Tribal Health
- United Healthcare
- Veterans Administration
If you do not see your insurance plan listed here, please call our billing office at (360) 734-1420, option 5.