Being seen in the Northwest Gastroenterology Clinic?
Remember to bring:
- If you are a new patient, you will need your Patient Information Form and a complete current medication list; remember to include the dosage and frequency of all medications, including vitamins and herbal supplements, both those you are prescribed or buy over-the-counter
- Insurance card(s)
- Co-pay (see our Financial Policy)
- Picture identification (e.g., driver’s license)
- If you are new to Bellingham, it would be useful to bring copies of any prior endoscopy reports, pathology reports, or imaging (e.g., X-rays, CT scans) reports that you may have, unless you have already requested that they be released to Northwest Gastroenterology via our Release Outside Facility Medical Information to Northwest Gastroenterology Form; our providers can access tests done locally at Northwest Endoscopy and Mount Baker Imaging
Please arrive early enough to park in the lot next to our clinic building (see Directions) and come to the 3rd floor prior to your scheduled arrival time.
Having a Procedure at Northwest Endoscopy?
- Review your preparation instructions
- Bring a licensed driver who can drive you home after the procedure
- Wear loose comfortable clothing
- Bring a current medication and allergy list
- Leave valuables at home (except insurance card[s] and copy, if required
Please arrive early enough to park in the lot next to our endoscopy building (see Directions) and come to the 2nd floor prior to your scheduled arrival time.